With the visa approval letter, you can use it to get your Vietnam Visa at 1 of the 4 international airports of Vietnam. Including, Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City city), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang city) and Da Nang airport (Da Nang city).
On arrival to Vietnam, at international airports: Noi Bai Int’l airport (in Hanoi city) OR Tan Son Nhat int’l airport (in Ho Chi Minh city) Or Da Nang int’l airport (in Da Nang city) OR Cam Ranh airport (in Nha Trang city) you will see an office for issuing visa. The visa issuing office is located in front of passport control counter. See image below.
– “Visa On Arrival” office in Old Terminal – Noi Bai Int’l airport (in Hanoi city)
– “Visa On Arrival” office in New Terminal – Noi Bai Int’l airport (in Hanoi city)
– Tan Son Nhat int’l airport (in Ho Chi Minh city), you will see an office called “Landing Visa”
– Da Nang int’l airport (in Da Nang city), you will see an office called “Visa Issuing Office”
– Cam Ranh International airport (in Nha Trang city), you will see Immigration office where to issue visa on arrival.
What documents needed to pick up visa here?
– In order to get visa on arrival, you should prepare some documents in advance: original passport + visa approval letter + Vietnamese Visa Application Form (This form available at the airport but we usually send this form in the email or you can download here to fill, attach photo and sign to save time on arrival) + Stamping fee (25$/person for 1 month and 3 months single entry, 50$ for 1 month multiple entries and (less) 3 months multiple entries, 95$/person for less than 6 months multiple entries and 135$/person for other types of Visa)
– Wait to be called for paying stamp fee and get back the passport with visa inside.
Note: Please check your visa carefully and ask for correction immediately because you will have no chance to correct the mistake after exit passport control counter.